We have updated our browser to a new codebase of chromium (96.0.4664.32) and added several modules to make sure it works correctly with an extensive list of sites ( including but not limited to reddit, opensea and sites that use infinite scroll ) that our community has reported to us.
In addition we have listened to community feedback and suggestions and implemented several new features for the dPortal for ease of use.
- dPortal: PDV rate: PDV rewards
When you go to the dPortal you can now see your estimated PDV based reward and at what block it will be distributed. We have reward distributions every month so make sure you get your PDV up by simply surfing and sharing data or posting on the dPortal!
If you click on the View PDV rewards log you can see all your previous rewards with an approximate dollar amount:
- dPortal: Assets: Transactions list is now upgraded. We have included Withdraw Rewards, PDV Rewards, Validator’s Withdraw Rewards, and Composite transaction into the Wallet history so you can always see the flow of DEC in and out:
Composite transaction is related to when you selected to withdraw all the rewards from all of your validators — it is convenient in case you have a lot of transactions so that you won’t get lost, while also being neat and uncluttered:
- dPortal: Staking: We have added rewards withdrawal for all of our Validators. Validators are very important for Decentr so we have made it a little easier for you! Now if you are a validator you can not only withdraw rewards if you staked your tokens to other validators but you can also get your rewards as a Validator using our simple UI interface. Just select your Validator (for clarity, we actually mark it for you as My validator :) ) and you will be taken to the detailed page of your node:
You can see how much was delegated to your node and withdraw rewards:
- dPortal: Staking: Unbonding delegations amount. You asked and we have provided — now you can see from who and how much you have unstaked and by hovering on the undelegated amount you can see when you will get it back to your wallet:
At the same time by clicking on the validator you can always see the details of your unstaking below the details of the validator:
- User: reveal seed phrase using your password. Another great feature that you asked us for is getting your seed phrase in case you misplaced it (Please make sure you always keep it safe!). Simply go to your account and then click Restore seed phrase:
Then enter your password:
And there you go:
- User menu: added DEC amount wallet. For better visibility we have added right into your menu the amount of DEC you have in your wallet in addition to your PDV earned so it’s always only a click away:
- Network selector for Welcome, dHub page. Reduced label names for Network selector — this is a cosmetic change but it helps the navigation.
- Sign-up/sign-in: spinner loading during the flow process so that you know its processing.
- Adjusted PDV cookie collecting so that it becomes more precise and your PDV has even more value because it’s becoming better quality.
- dPortal: validation for input fields to make sure you enter good values.
- Password inputs: updated validation for special symbols ( we have added ability to include “_” symbol and all non numeric and non alphabetic characters in your password so you can make it even more secure).
- Cosmetic changes and other small UI fixes.
As always, stay tuned for further updates, integrations and partnerships. If you require any assistance with running a Validator or delegating please join https://discord.gg/9cSxwKyEjR
Official Links for Decentr
Telegram Group: https://t.me/DecentrNet
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/DecentrAnnouncements
Beta Testers: https://t.me/DecentrBetaTesters
Windows Browser: https://decentr.net/files/DecentrSetupWin.zip
OSX Browser: https://decentr.net/files/MacOS_X64_Decentr_1.1.1.zip
Linux Browser: https://decentr.net/files/Ubuntu_X64_Decentr_1.1.1.zip
Validator and Staking Support: https://discord.gg/9cSxwKyEjR